APMP Practitioner “Quick Start” Workshop
Been meaning to step up to Practitioner? This workshop will inspire you to demonstrate you know how to apply best practice and lead others.
18th October 2016
The APMP Practitioner ‘Quick Start’ Workshop is for members who are ready to start preparing their Proposal Practitioner Assessment Questionnaire (PPAQ), necessary to certify as a Practitioner.
The workshop includes access to the APMP Practitioner "Quick Start" Tutorial. Participants complete the one-hour, on-line tutorial prior to attending the "Quick Start" workshop. The tutorial provides:
- Introduction to the PPAQ requirements
- Instructions to perform a self-assessment against the Practitioner competencies
- Demonstration of how to use the PPAQ Standards and Guidelines to build your competency evidence responses
- Examples of completed evidence responses
- Explanation of how to handle some of the more challenging competency areas
Participants are asked to complete two competency evidence responses prior to the workshop and submit them to the Education and Certification Director for feedback. This will allow maximum time for development of evidence responses during the workshop. During the workshop participants receive:
- Individual coaching to develop 8 to 10 compliant competency evidence responses
- Understanding of how to handle some of the more challenging competency areas
- Evaluation of completed responses to confirm they understand the approach and can write the remainder of their responses on their own
At the completion of this workshop members will have completed up to 8 to 10 of their self-assessment questions and have a clear understanding of how to compete their remainder of their PPAQ within the next 4 to 6 weeks. The workshop cost does not include cost of Practitioner Assessment which is to be paid when you submit your PPAQ.
We require the following information at registration:
- APMP Member Number
- Foundation Certificate Number